1. Abrams P, Cardozo L, Khoury S, Wein A. Incontinence: 5th International Consultation on Incontinence, Paris, February 2012. ICUD-EAU; 2013.12
2. Kennelly M et al. Adult Neurogenic Lower Urinary Tract Dysfunction and Intermittent Catheterisation in a Community Setting: Risk Factors Model for Urinary Tract Infections. Advances in Urology. 2019.
3. Harvey N, Pearce I. Complications of CISC. Urology News, volume 18, July-August 2014.
4. Stensballe J, Looms D, Nielsen PN, et al. Hydrophilic-coated catheters for intermittent catheterisation reduce urethral micro trauma: a prospective, randomised, participant- blinded, crossover study of three different types ofcatheters. EurUrol 2005;48(6):978–83, n=49.
5. Coloplast Laboratory test 2020/2021, data on file